If you decide to sell
- Complete an extensive property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have sold for in recent months and what the current market value is of your home. Together, we will determine the appropriate list price for your home.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals to help you get your home ready to go on the market. These could include repair technicians, painters, landscapers, stagers, etc.
- Professional photography and virtual tours will be created in order to show off your home to its best advantage.
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites and the local and national listing services in order to get the widest possible exposure for your home.
- Manage the contract process including paperwork, negotiations, inspections, escrow and closing.
If you decide to buy
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze the alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Provide assistance in the loan pre-approval process with referrals for trusted mortgage providers.
- Accompany you in viewing and analyzing homes that fit your criteria and helping you select the appropriate home to buy.
- Negotiate with the seller for the best possible price and terms for your purchase.
- Work with your loan officer to insure that the steps in the loan approval process are completed in a timely manner. These include underwriting, inspections, repairs, appraisal, etc.
- Insure that all contract contingencies are completed in the time frames required.
- Provide referrals for other professionals to assist in the purchase process including inspectors, repair technicians, appraisers, homeowner and title insurance providers, surveyors and closing attorneys.
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty